04-02-2012


I remember in the year 2010 when I first came to this school, I got to know this Christian, Angeline Yap. She was only 13 years old by that time, faithfully reaching out to her classmates and many souls came to know Christ because of her sharing. 1 year ago, one day after class I saw her sharing Bible verses with her friend, a new born Christian. Till today, I found out she actually still conducting her one to one mentoring session with her 'fruit' (today I saw another student, different from last time).

She and her sister accepted Christ in Sunday school when they were very young (the entire family are not Christian). Since then, both of them have been attending church every week and learning spiritual truth from the leader.

I'm so amazed by her great faith and the heart for lost souls. She sacrifices her time for her friends and always support them, lift them up. This is the 3rd year, she never thought of giving up her assignment by the Lord, even though there are seasons she didn't reap any fruit.

If a 15 years old girl can choose to trust God and endures in hard time, how about us?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Her Story All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine, Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates