21-01-2012


Prayer after prayer, thought after thought, confirmation after confirmation, assurance after assurance... finally I reach here. By taking the step of faith, I asked God for a personal miracle, a pastoral heart. So that I will care for others like how God cares for me, love one another like how I love myself. It's not easy, yes I know. But I'm gonna trust Him for this breakthrough in my ministry.

Everything purpose in the spirit, don't purpose in the flesh.

40 days of fasting and prayer. More of You and less of me. Think of what I am thinking about will lead me to the higher understanding of God's heart, Christ's mind and power of Holy Spirit. I'm ready, Lord. Come and consume me with your holy fire!

Take me, mold me, use me, fill me; call me, guide me, lead me, walk beside me.
I give my life to the Potter's hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Her Story All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine, Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates